Paving innovations are key to improving and growing our nation’s road infrastructure. Make sure you are aware of current processes, best practices and their effects on road infrastructure — attend ROADS & BRIDGES Live: Paving Innovations, on September 22-23, in the Chicago area. Participants of ROADS & BRIDGES Live: Paving Innovations will earn up to 11 Professional Development Hours (PDHs); attend technical sessions led by industry association representatives, government officials, contractors, consulting engineers and other affiliated professionals; participate in a tour of Chicago Department of Transportation’s Asset Management Center and Transportation Management Center; learn more about the ROADS & BRIDGES Top 10 Roads for 2009; and network with other transportation construction professionals.
Roads & Bridges Live: Paving Innovations
- Roads & Bridges Live: The I-85/485 Turbine Interchange--Charlotte, N.C.
- Roads & Bridges Live: Triangle Expressway- North Carolina's First Modern Toll Road
- Roads & Bridges Live adds tour in June
- UPDATED STORY: Ohio River Bridges project nears completion & includes live footage
- ROADS/BRIDGES: “Living” bridge looks to redefine smart infrastructure