When Cargill Deicing Technology officially decided to increase its environmental commitment, it were not making empty promises. Not only did the producer of anti-icing and deicing products and systems change its mission statement to reflect a greener focus, but it also backed it up by earning an EPA recognition for its ClearLane enhanced deicer product.
Reformulated, prewetted road deicer recognized by EPA
- Upstate New York town opts for cost-saving deicer over DIY pre-wetting
- Deicer helps clear icy roads and increase public safety
- Bedford Heights, Ohio, chooses enhanced deicer to clear winter roads
- Chicago suburb sees clearer roads with enhanced deicer use
- EPA feeling the heat regarding mandatory off-road diesel retrofitting