Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: This winter is one of the worst on record in some areas. Are you concerned that the elevated cost of clearing roads will cut into road/bridge repair in the spring?
Blog Entry February 10, 2014
- New poll: According to the U.S. PIRG Education Fund, an increasing number of young Americans are making the decision to drive less. Some state lawmakers are saying a shift in strategy, one that supports transit and bike lanes, is needed. Do you agree?
- New poll: Concerns have been raised about the Trump administration’s plans for funding road and bridge projects in rural areas through P3s, as lower-populated areas may struggle to generate revenue. Are P3s a good solution for rural projects?
- ROAD/BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION: MDOT clears up common transportation myths
- New poll: Recent TTI research found that signs along rural highways can be so bright they impair a driver’s ability to detect hazards along the roadside. Are you worried that some of your agency’s signs may be too bright?
- ROAD/BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION: South Carolina finally finds the funds for road, bridge work