Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: A TRIP/USA Today report reveals roads and bridges are in worse condition after the $27 billion in stimulus funding. Do you believe this is the case in your area?
Blog Entry July 29, 2013
- New poll: Paid bridge tours continue to increase in popularity across the U.S. How much would people be willing to pay for a 1-on-1 tour of a major span in your area?
- New poll: Some of the top economists are saying that the sequester will not soften the economy. In fact, they claim conditions will improve by the end of 2013, and take off in 2014. Do you believe it?
- AP report reveals stimulus funds are skipping the needy
- New poll: The North Carolina DOT is now using a “data-driven” process to determine which road or bridge project will receive funding. Rather than allowing politicians to make decisions, a scoring system is used. Are you surprised more states are not doing
- TRAFFIC STUDY: TRIP report reveals congestion cost Pa. drivers $9.4 billion in 2012