NEW POLL: As states begin to receive FAST Act cash, where should the bulk of those dollars be directed going into winter?
- NEW POLL: With winter fast approaching, agencies will begin ramping up maintenance protocols. Given climate predictions for the coming season, what should be top priority?
- New poll: A few Va. lawmakers want to erase a new $64 road tax on those who operate hybrid or electric vehicles. Their argument is those who drive green are doing their part to save the environment, and should not be charged. Do you agree?
- New poll: The Delaware Senate approved a bill that would authorize hazardous pay to those who handle snow removal, mowing and other activities alongside highways. Should these employees receive hazardous pay?
- NEW POLL: Obama, after signing the Fast Act, said more is still needed. Will Congress go further to shore up road & bridge funding, or is their job done (for now)?
- NEW POLL: A recent Senate proposal would strip away $2.2B in highway program funds. Would doing so effectively hamstring the FAST Act, and what will it take for Congress to finally accept the necessity of ample road/bridge funding?