New poll: Research suggests 50% of all new vehicles will have V2V tech by 2022. Will U.S. road infrastructure be in a state to maximize the potential safety implications this might bear?
- New poll: House Dems claim the 90-day extension will shred 50% of the road/bridge projects set to go this construction season. Is this accurate?
- NEW POLL: The FAA estimates 7 million drones in the skies by 2020, 500K of which will be there for “commercial” purposes. What if any impact will could this have on traffic management and congestion-related issues?
- New poll: All of the lights in the Big Dig tunnels will be replaced after it was discovered that a design/manufacturer defect led to premature corrosion. Is this the last of the major issues stemming from this project?
- NEW POLL: El Nino is expected to have a profound effect on the coming winter. What will this mean for the construction industry?
- NEW POLL: The 2016 election will include a record-breaking 70 transportation ballot measures across the U.S. If all pass, an expected $175 billion would be added in new transportation investments. Will a majority of these measures pass?