Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: President Barack Obama is expected to nominate Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx as the next Transportation Secretary. Other than being the mayor of Charlotte, do you know who he is?
Blog Entry April 29, 2013
- NEW POLL: DOT Secretary Anthony Foxx recently released an exit memo detailing the transportation challenges facing the incoming administration. What should the next DOT secretary prioritize?
- New poll: Do you think President Barack Obama should approach Ray LaHood about serving another term as Transportation Secretary?
- U.S. DOT: Obama to nominate Foxx as next secretary
- R&B Poll: Are you suprised the Senate rejected a portion of President Barack Obama's jobs bill that would have given the transportation industry up to $60 billion?
- New poll: The transportation-funding proposals by President Barack Obama and Rep. Dave Camp rely on tax reform. What are the chances a tax-reform bill is passed by Congress this year?