New poll: Officials in Mich. are delaying improvements up to 2 years on 9 miles of I-94 through Jackson County to spend $400,000 on a context-sensitive-design study involving the community on aesthetics and a theme for the corridor. Is this necessary?
- ROADS: Maine lawmakers want to delay feasibility study for new 220-mile corridor
- Massachusetts opts for context-sensitive approach
- Oregon, Minnesota and New York receive AASHTO awards for best practice in context-sensitive solution
- Small Site Dictates Stormwater Treatment Solution in Mich. Redevelopment
- Mich. governor wants to overhaul road-funding formula