Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: Nonprofits in Cincinnati have launched a bike-share pilot program for low-income residential areas. Could such a thing be a model for other major cities suffering from congestion and commuter disparity?
Blog Entry September 14, 2015
- Uber launches bike-share service in Seattle
- New poll: On Jan. 1, the amount of pretax income transit riders can set aside to pay fares will drop to $130; the amount drivers can set aside for parking will jump to $250. Is that fair? Should car commuters get a better tax deal than transit commuters?
- RIDE-SHARING: Tennessee’s new ride-share law seen as possible national model
- New poll: Do you think there is too much emphasis in the media on self-driving cars and not enough on other applications of connected vehicles, such as safety applications?
- MULTIMODAL TRANSIT: Detroit to welcome public bike sharing program