NEW POLL: The New Hampshire DOT is putting a halt on rumble striping after some residents opposed them, despite their safety success. Should the NHDOT appease their complaints or press forward with striping anyway?
- NEW POLL: A recent study found that roundabout intersections are safer, but Americans are reluctant to embrace them. Would you be opposed to seeing more roundabout intersections knowing they are the safer option compared to traditional intersections?
- Survey: Most residents oppose C-470 toll lanes
- Temporary rumble strips protect workers and drivers
- New poll: According to a survey from AGC, 44% of roadway contractors said at least one moving vehicle had crashed into their work zones in the past year. What could help reduce the number of work-zone traffic crashes, injuries and/or fatalities?
- Some in industry remain hopeful despite gas-tax increase rejection