Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
You are here
New poll: Missouri voters rejected a proposed sales-tax increase that would have generated $5.4 billion in road and bridge funding over the next 10 years. Are you surprised it was turned down?
August 11, 2014
- New poll: Now that Missouri voters have rejected a slight increase in the state sales tax to generate more money for road and bridge work, what should be the next move?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Mo. stuck after voters reject sales-tax increase
- New poll: The Washington state Senate rejected a proposal that would have raised the gas tax 10.5 cents and generated $10 billion. Senators would like the bill to focus more on congestion relief. Do you agree?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Missouri voters reject transportation sales tax
- New poll: A group of Maryland lawmakers want to place an amendment on the November ballot that would eliminate a state law that triggers increases in the gas tax when inflation rises. If it does make it on the ballot, will voters approve?