NEW POLL: The Illinois General Assembly is considering a bill to legalize and regulate autonomous-vehicle driving. Should more states take steps to establish regulations on AV technology before self-driving cars hit the marketplace?
- NEW POLL: The Texas Transportation Institute recently polled Austin residents on the imminence of self-driving cars and got a 50/50 split. Are self-driving cars in your future?
- New poll: Three U.S. senators released a set of principles for legislation on self-driving vehicles. Which principles would be most important for lawmakers to consider when it comes to regulating AVs?
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: First Uber self-driving car hits streets of Pittsburgh
- TRAFFIC SAFETY: Self-driving car advocates say feds should set rules
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: New York approves self-driving car tests over the next year