Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Despite a lawsuit pending over tolls on the Midtown Tunnel expansion project, the state of Virginia is still moving forward with construction. Is this the right move?
- New poll: Even though Missorians are against tolls, MoDOT appears to be ready to move forward with a public-private partnership that will lead to tolls on I-70. Is this the right move?
- New poll: In an effort to save money, FHWA will no longer execute individual historic preservation reviews of bridges. Is this the right move?
- New poll: Va. Gov. Robert McDonnell wants to take money marked for education and move it over for transportation improvements. What do you think about this move?
- New poll: In order to finally move along the construction of a second span across the Detroit River, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder may turn to an economic development board to bypass the state legislature. Do you agree with this move?
- New poll: The state of New York is seeking a $2 billion federal loan to reconstruct the Tappan Zee Bridge. The total price of the project could exceed $6 billion, but a good chunck would go towards expanding the span. Is this a wise move?