New poll: Concerns have been raised about the Trump administration’s plans for funding road and bridge projects in rural areas through P3s, as lower-populated areas may struggle to generate revenue. Are P3s a good solution for rural projects?
- New poll: The Trump administration is drafting plans to lift current tolling restrictions on interstate highways as part of an effort to upgrade the nation’s infrastructure. Is this a viable plan to boost road and bridge construction projects?
- NEW POLL: Barclays and CG/LA Infrastructure have developed a list of 10 major construction projects that President Trump's infrastructure plan could fund. Which projects should his administration look to tackle first?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Governors to submit list of 300 infrastructure projects to Trump administration
- FUNDING: Chao says Trump plans to remove obstacles to P3s
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Flyover project to connect high-occupancy toll lanes in Seattle area