Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The California legislature is close to approving the use of computer-controlled cars out on the road. How much will an electronic brain behind the wheel improve safety?
Blog Entry September 04, 2012
- New poll: The state of Maine is now using variable message signs to warn motorists about the possibility of bald eagles being out on the road. How effective are these warnings?
- New poll: Pa. Auditor General Eugene DePasquale said he was going to closely monitor how the recently passed $2.3B transpo funding package is spent. He believes much of the spending needs to be for bridge repair. How do you think this will be enforced?
- TECHNOLOGY: Computer-controlled cars a step closer to becoming a reality in Calif.
- New poll: Paid bridge tours continue to increase in popularity across the U.S. How much would people be willing to pay for a 1-on-1 tour of a major span in your area?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: California’s slicing of $754 million out of state improvement plan will effect 225 projects