New poll: According to a survey from AGC, 44% of roadway contractors said at least one moving vehicle had crashed into their work zones in the past year. What could help reduce the number of work-zone traffic crashes, injuries and/or fatalities?
- PennDOT data shows state roundabouts reduce crashes, injuries
- Rumble strips introduced in Virginia to prevent work-zone injuries
- SAFETY: Officials set up training events to prevent injuries at Georgia road sites
- SAFETY: New study shows frequency of work-zone crashes
- WORK ZONES: 38% of highway contractors see vehicle crashes