We talk to Archer-Western on the challenges of the Northwest Corridor Express Lanes project, which is No. 1 on the 2018 Top 10 Roads list. Also, the Carolinas deal with the aftermath of Hurricane Florence, the Arizona DOT sells a parcel to help pay for the I-10 project, and more. To listen to the podcast, click here.
Infrastructure Insider: Interview with the contractor behind our 2018 No. 1 road project
- Infrastructure Insider: An interview with the lead designer behind the No. 5 project on the 2018 Top 10 Bridges list
- Infrastructure Insider: Trump's threat and our interview with Caltrans on I-5 project
- Infrastructure Insider: The current life of the road and bridge contractor
- Infrastructure Insider: Contractor tells it like it is... hear his take on 2018/19
- Infrastructure Insider: The East Coast prepares for Hurricane Florence; interview with drone expert Josh Ziering