Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
Economy could hit wall in 2020
Blog Entry July 10, 2018
- Infrastructure Insider: Economy could hit a wall in 2020
- New ASCE report: Lack of road, bridge funding could cut GDP growth $3.1 trillion by 2020
- NEW POLL: The FAA estimates 7 million drones in the skies by 2020, 500K of which will be there for “commercial” purposes. What if any impact will could this have on traffic management and congestion-related issues?
- TRIP: Transportation could lift Michigan economy
- Short war could boost economy in the short term